Uganda e-Visa For Hungarian Citizens - Requirements And Fees
- 1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Hungarian Citizens
- 2. How To Apply Uganda Online e-Visa For Hungarian Citizens
- 3. Hungarian Citizens Can Apply For A Uganda E-Visa
- 4. Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Hungarian Citizens
Uganda visa for Hungary: A number of factors make Uganda a natural paradise. It is home to vast grasslands, stunning waterfalls and Lake Victoria - the Africa's largest freshwater lake and the world's second largest. Several factors make Uganda a desirable tourist destination for many tourists, including Hungarians, such as the vast grasslands throughout the country, the unique culture, the numerous animals, and the breathtaking landscapes.
Hungary citizens are able to obtain Uganda e-Visas (electronic visas) from Uganda Immigration Services when they wish to visit Uganda.
More than 200 countries, including Hungary, are eligible to apply for an Uganda e-Visa, with the exception of nations on the visa-immunity list.
How do Hungarians apply for an e-Visa to Uganda? Uganda Immigration Services will guide you right here.
1. Uganda Visa Requirements For Hungarian Citizens
Uganda e-visa requirements for Hungarian citizens are shorter and easier to meet than casual visa requirements. All you need to provide is illustrated below:
- A valid Hungarian passport with at least 02 blank runners for verification markings and valid for at least 06 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- Your recent photo with a visible face and background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) showing your entry point is in Uganda.
In addition, there are some additional documents you should include in your application for it to be approved easier: the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, or a tour itinerary.
Types Of Uganda E-Visa For Hungary
Uganda e-Visa for Hungarian citizens is a form of official paperwork you need in order to visit Uganda for a specific reason. Three types of Uganda e-Visas in general:
- Uganda tourist e-visas are required to enter Uganda for tourism and related activities. An e-visa of this type allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days after entry, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa is used for transiting through Uganda en route to another country or for short trips within the country. E-visas of this kind allow the staying time of up to 07 days from the date of appearance and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This type of synthetic visa allows you to enter Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya simultaneously, with Uganda as the first point. From the date of your entry into Uganda, you will have a total stay of 90 days, and you can enter these countries multiple times.
Check Requirement Uganda Visa For Hungarians Citizens
Hungary is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry between the 3 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda only
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
Uganda E-Visa For Hungarian Citizens
Individuals traveling with a Hungary passport must have a valid visa to enter Uganda. Online applications are the fastest and most convenient way for Hungarian citizens to obtain a Uganda visa.
Hungarians may apply for a single or multiple-entry visa for temporary stays using this electronic system. This is ideal for recesses, business passages, and other short- term visits.
Hungarian citizens who plan to move permanently to Uganda should apply for the necessary visas or permits at a Ugandan embassy or consulate.
Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that most foreign citizens can apply for online. This includes citizens of Hungary.
2. How To Apply Uganda Online e-Visa For Hungarian Citizens
An e-Visa for Uganda is the most popular way for obtaining a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the Internet by applying online at our website.
You can also apply for a regular visa at the Uganda Embassy in Hungary.
With the electronic system, Hungarians can obtain authorization to enter the country from the comfort of their own homes.
Hungarians wishing to visit Uganda will receive their entry permits for their departure before the trip begins.
Hungary Is Allowed To Visit Uganda Through Uganda's e-Visa Program For The Following Reasons
- As a tourism
- To stay with cousins, family
- For business
- For transit
Hungarian guests will be admitted to Uganda e-Visa within a week of completing the short application form.
Uganda E-Visa Operation For Hungary Citizens
Hungary citizens are able to apply for a Uganda e-Visa in just a few minutes. All they have to do is fill out an online form. You must also attach the required supporting documents.
Hungary travelers must provide specific details, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
Must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Current email address
- Phone number
Traveling With The e-Visa Uganda From Hungary
After submitting the online form, Hungarian residents can expect to receive an e-visa by email within 03 business days.
A copy of Uganda e-visa must be brought with the Hungary passport used in the operation, as well as the visa, which must be presented at the Ugandan Border Control Station.
3. Hungarian Citizens Can Apply For A Uganda E-Visa
If you need assistance, Uganda Immigration Services has an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The online form must be filled out in 04 simple steps.
- Step 1: Add visa details as well as your introductory information. You will also be asked to choose the processing time for your operation.
- Step 2: Double check all the information you provide in the previous step before making online payments.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application.
- Step 4: Track the progress of your Uganda eVisa in Check status . Receive your e visa to Uganda via email and print it out.
The Uganda e-Visa for Hungarian citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is wait for the e-Visa to be transferred to the email you linked up with, once you've entered the e-Visa dispatch, publish a copy to bring with you.
4. Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Hungarian Citizens
In order to apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of fees, the Service Fee and Government Fee .
Hungarian visitors with an e-Visa can stay in Uganda for a certain period of time, depending on the type of visa they have applied for.
Fees Of Uganda e-Visa For Hungary Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services takes great pride in its ability to provide excellent service at an affordable price; the cost of a Uganda visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time you select.
Alternatively, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to guarantee your benefits while traveling abroad. For the Ugandan Government fee, it is required as Hungary is not on the exempt list. except for Uganda.
Regarding the Service fee, you have two options for paying your bill: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct trade).
Service Of Uganda e-Visa For Hungary Citizens
The service charge can be changed depending on which of the three (03) service orders you pick from the list below:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will obtain a Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you pick this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: which can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.