Uganda visa requirements for Italian citizens - Fees & Services
Uganda visa for Italy: With expansive meadows, beautiful falls, and Victoria Lake - Africa's largest and second-largest freshwater lake in the world, Uganda offers a variety of thrilling conditions. So, how can an Italian person go to Uganda?
Uganda Immigration Services can help you gain an Uganda e-Visa for Italian citizens (electronic Visa).
Uganda's tourism assistance is one of the country's most significant, and the government is working hard to develop new legislation and regulations to maximize its benefits. One volition is the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa). Italy is on the Uganda e-visa operation's eligibility list.
1. Check Requirement Uganda Visa For Italian Citizens
Italy isn’t on the exempt country list for Uganda visas, so an Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda visa:
- E-Tourist Visa to Uganda: this type of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival to do tourism activities, Single-Entry only.
- East Africa e-Visa: you can stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival, Multiple-Entry in advance.
- Transit e Visa to Uganda: this e visa type allows you to overlay in Uganda for a short period before taking another flight. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Uganda for up to 7 days from the date of your arrival, Single-Entry only.
In general, there are some requirements for you if you want to apply for an Uganda e-visa:
- A legal passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and 02 blank pages for entry and exit stamping.
- A recent photograph of yourself following passport photograph standard.
- Flight ticket (for East Africa e-visa): to prove you will land in a port of Uganda.
You can also submit a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate, a proof of accommodation, and a tour plan/travel itinerary to increase your chances of being approved.
The e-Visa Uganda Allows Italians To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- To stay with cousins, family
After completing the short operation form, Italian guests will be admitted to Uganda e-Visa within a week.
It's delivered by dispatch to the account handed in the operation.
2. Online Uganda Visa Application For Italian Citizens
The Uganda e-Visa for Italy application form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. The form is very easy to understand, so it shouldn't take long for you to complete it. Uganda regular visas can also be obtained by Italians at the Uganda Embassy in Italy.
- Step 1: Choose a visa type and processing time
- Step 2: Fill in the blanks with your information
- Step 3: You to pay the bill
- Step 4: Complete the application form and submit, track the progress of your Uganda e Visa in check status
The visa application process is easy, isn't it? Get started today and do not worry about your visa.
Uganda e-Visa Application For Italian Citizens
The required information for Italian travelers includes particular details, analogous as
- Full name
Additionally, they must enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Italian applicants must also answer numerous health, security questions and give information about their trip, including:
- Address where they will stay in Uganda
- Purpose of visit
- Date of appearance
- Duration of intended stay
As with utmost visa conditions for Italians, applicants must also upload the necessary documents.
Traveling With The E-Visa Uganda From Italy
Italian applicants will admit their e-Visa by dispatch within a week of submitting the online form.
They should publish a dupe and bring it to Uganda along with the Italian passport registered in the operation.
On appearance, the visa must be presented to a Ugandan border control officer.
3. How To Apply for Uganda Online Visa For Italian Citizens
Uganda e-Visa is the most common way currently for getting a Tourist, Business, or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Italy.
The electronic system allows Italians to gain authorization to enter the country from the comfort of their own home.
The exertion is carried out previous to the trip, icing that persons wishing to visit Uganda will be issued their entry permit previous to their departure.
Do Italians Need A e-Visa To Visit Uganda?
Yes, individuals traveling with an Italian passport must have a valid visa to enter Uganda.
The quickest and most accessible way to gain an Uganda visa for Italian citizens is to apply online.
Italians can use this electronic system to apply for a single or multiple-entry visa for temporary stays. It is ideal for short-term visits, business passages, and recesses.
Citizens of Italy who plan to move to Uganda permanently should apply for the applicable visas or permits at a Ugandan delegation or consulate.
What Is The Uganda e-Visa For Italian Citizens?
The Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that utmost foreign citizens can apply for online. This includes the citizens of Italy.
4. Uganda e-Visa Services/Types and Fees For Italian Citizens
To apply for an Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
Uganda e-Visa Types For Italian Citizens
The length of time that an Italian frequenter can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that they applied for.
A single-entry e-Visa to Uganda allows Italians to stay for over 3 months.
Citizens of Italy can choose multiple-entry visas to Uganda for either 6, 12, or 24 months, depending on their trip needs.
Fees Of Uganda e-Visa For Italian Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services offers affordable services with excellent quality.
The cost of an Uganda e-Visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time that you choose.
It is recommended that Italian citizens should a small amount for COVID-19 or travel insurance to cover any incident while traveling.
For the government figure, it's demanded since Italy is not on Uganda's immunity list.
In our payment system, you have two options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBS direct trade).
Service Of Uganda E Visa For Italian Citizens
The following 03 service orders are available for the service charge:
- Standard Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you will be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: you can get this visa in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.