Uganda Visa For Portuguese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Check out the Uganda Visa Requirements for Portuguese Citizens
- Obtaining An Online Uganda Visa For Portuguese Citizens
- Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Portuguese Citizens
Uganda Visa for Portugal: Uganda offers a variety of thrilling activities thanks to extensive meadows, beautiful waterfalls, and the second-largest lake in Africa, Victoria Lake.
Among Uganda's most important industries is tourism, and the Government is developing new legislation and regulations to maximize its benefits. Portugal is listed in Uganda's eligibility list for the electronic visa application (e-visa).
A Portuguese citizen can travel to Uganda using an Uganda e-Visa (electronic Visa) through Uganda Immigration Services.
An electronic visa is now available from Uganda. Portuguese visitors can apply online to obtain an e-visa to enter this beautiful country. So, what will you need to apply for a Uganda visa to from Portugal? This article explains the requirements for an Uganda electronic visa.
Check out the Uganda Visa Requirements for Portuguese Citizens
Portugal country is not on the exempt country list for a Uganda visa, so an Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Uganda e-Visa Types For Portuguese Citizens
Portuguese citizens can now obtain an e-visa for Uganda to allow them to enter Uganda for a particular reason. There are three types of Uganda e-visas for Portugal:
- Tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other associated activities. This form of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from the day of your arrival with a single entry into the country, and it can be extended.
- Transit e-visa: Portuguese need to transit through Uganda or have a short trip in the country can apply for this type of visa. It allows you to stay in Uganda for only seven days from the date of your arrival and cannot be extended.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a form of synthetic visa that lets you visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at the same time, with Uganda being the first destination. With this type of e-visa, you can enter between 03 countries as many times as you wish. The overall length of your stay is 90 days from the arrival date in total.
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Portugal, travelers must have their passport, a business letter, proof of travel, a visa application form, a letter of invitation, and a passport photo.
Here is a list of what you need to provide:
- An official Portugal passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uganda, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- A recent photograph of yourself with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- Flying ticket (for an East Africa visa): to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
Portuguese applicants are advised to attach some additional documents such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a travel itinerary to obtain an e-visa to Uganda easier.
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa For Portuguese Citizens
Portugal is not on the list of exempt countries for Uganda visas. Portugal is one of the countries that require visas to enter Uganda. Portugal citizens require an Uganda visa if they plan on visiting Uganda on vacation or for short-term purposes.
The Uganda e-Visa for Portugal application form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. This form is very simple to understand, so it shouldn't take you long to complete it.
Step 1: Select the visa type and processing time.
Step 2: Fill in the blanks with all of your personal information including Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, and Passport number.
Step 3: Pay the visa fee online using one of 02 Payment methods: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or your wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
Step 4: Complete the application form and submit
The visa application process is easy, isn't it? Contact us today to start your worry-free visa processing.
Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Portuguese Citizens
To apply for e-visas to Uganda from Portugal, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fees, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the three service categories you choose from the list below:
- Normal service: If you choose this service, you will receive your e-visa in three business days.
- Urgent service: If you select this e-visa option, you will receive an e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super-Urgent service: the quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Important Information After Applying For An Uganda E-Visa From Portugal
The Uganda e-Visa you are applying for offers you a single entry into the country. This means you are only allowed to enter the country once. After registering successfully, you will be sent an email with your Uganda visa. You should print it out and bring it with you to show the Immigration Officers upon arrival.
A valid Uganda e-Visa is for 90 days after being issued, so you can travel during any of those times. As you can see, getting an e-Visa to Uganda from Portugal has never been easier. You do not have to visit an embassy, and you can apply online any time of the day or night.