Uganda Visa For Jordanian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Here's What You Need To Know About Uganda's E-Visa Program For Jordanian Citizens
- The Requirements For Jordanian Nationals To Get A Uganda E-Visa
- Is A Uganda E-Visa Available For Jordanian Citizens?
- Uganda e-Visa Services And Fee For Jordanian Citizens
Uganda Visa for Jordan: Uganda Immigration Services ofers an easy Uganda e-Visa for Jordanian citizens (electronic visa) who wish to visit Uganda.
There are many reasons why Uganda is so renowned as a natural paradise including vast meadows scattered throughout the country, a unique ethical culture, and plenty of creatures to explore. Furthermore, a lot of people also love Uganda because of its vast deserts, beautiful waterfalls, and Lake Victoria - the largest freshwater lake in Africa and the second - largest in the world. As a result, Uganda is a favorite holiday destination for many tourists.
Jordanian citizens are not in countries with visa immunity so the Uganda visa is REQUIRED. Besides, citizens from close to 150 countries can apply for the Uganda e-Visa.
With Uganda Immigration Services, let us show you how to apply for a Ugandan e-visa for Jordan citizens.
Here's What You Need To Know About Uganda's E-Visa Program For Jordanian Citizens
For Jordanian citizens, Uganda eVisas are only available for specific types of trips to Uganda. For foreign nationals traveling to Uganda, there are 03 types of Uganda e-Visa:
- Uganda e-visa for tourists and other endeavors that qualify. You can stay in Uganda for over 90 days with this type of e-visa. It can also be extended.
- Uganda transit e-Visa is intended for travelers passing through Uganda or for short stays of less than seven days. This type of visa is valid only for 07 days from the date of your appearance and cannot be extended.
- East Africa e-Visa is a synthetic visa kind that allows you to travel to three East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya.
Check Requirement Uganda Visa For Jordanian Citizens
Jordan country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Type Of Uganda Visa For Jordan:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
Why Do Jordanian Citizens Need A Uganda e-Visa?
For Jordanian citizens who plan on visiting Uganda, a valid visa is required. Applying for a Uganda visa online is the most convenient and fastest way to accomplish this.
Travelers can apply electronically for a short-term visa for one or more entries, ideal for short-term vacations, business trips or other short-term stays.
If Jordanian citizens intend to move permanently to Uganda, they still need to apply for a regular visas at the Uganda Embassy or consulate.
What Is The Uganda e-Visa For Jordanian Citizens?
An Uganda electronic visa (also known as an e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that most foreigners, including Jordanian citizens, can get online.
The Requirements For Jordanian Nationals To Get A Uganda E-Visa
Uganda Visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
The criteria for obtaining a Uganda e-Visa are generally shorter for Jordanian citizens than for casual citizens
- You must have a valid Jordanian passport that has at least 02 blank pages for verification marks and one that is valid for at least six months from the date of your visit to Uganda.
- Get your digital photo
- Your flight ticket to verify your entry point is a port in Uganda (For an East Africa visa).
How To Apply For An Online Visa To Uganda For Jordanian Citizens
In order to obtain an e-Visa from Jordan for Uganda, you just need to Apply for a Uganda visa Online form at our website.
With The Uganda E-Visa, Jordan Can Visit The Country For The Following Purposes:
- Visit relatives, family, cousins.
A Jordanian Citizen May Apply For An e-Visa To Uganda
Jordanian travelers don't take long to apply for a Uganda e visa. They must simply fill out a simple online form. Moreover, they need to attach the required supporting documents. The important information for Jordan visitors includes the following:
- Full name
They must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Conditions Of The Uganda e-Visa For Jordan
People filling out the online form will need to give the following information to ensure the operation is reused
- Number of Visa (to admit the e-Visa)
- Type of Visa
- Processing Time
- Need Extra Services (Covid-19 Insurance)
During the application for a Uganda transit e-visas, a Jordanian citizen will also provide a letter that states the following information:
- Their final destination
- Their reason for passing through Uganda
E-Visa Uganda: Traveling From Jordan
Once the online application is submitted, applicants will be admitted to the e-Visa within a maximum of 3 business days. They should publish a duplicate and bring it to Uganda with the passport to show to an official at the Ugandan border.
Is A Uganda E-Visa Available For Jordanian Citizens?
Applicants must complete the Uganda e-Visa application online to qualify for an Uganda e-Visa. Uganda Immigration Services provides 24/7 support as well as being completely free. You can be able to complete it in just 10 minutes or less.
The application form must be filled out in four steps. After making the payment, you click the submit button to start the Uganda e-Visa. Now all you need to do is wait for the e-Visa to be transferred to a dispatch address you linked up with. Once the e-Visa dispatch has been received, print a copy to take with you.
Track the progress of your Uganda e-Visa in check status.
Uganda e-Visa for Jordanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Services And Fee For Jordanian Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Uganda e-Visa Cost For Jordan
Uganda Immigration Services offers excellent service at a reasonable price; the price of a Uganda e-visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time.
Besides, COVID-19 and travel insurance keep you covered when traveling overseas in case anything goes wrong. For the government figure, it is required since Jordan is not on Uganda's immunity list.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
From The List Below, The Different Types Of Uganda e-Visa For Jordanian Citizens
From the list below, you can choose one of 03 service orders for the service charge:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you will be admitted to a Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: you will be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.