Uganda Visa For Mozambican Citizens - Requirements & Fees
For bird enthusiasts or lovers, Uganda is considered a bird paradise with more than 1061 species. Among the countries with large ecosystems in the world, Uganda is considered one of the countries with many species of birds. In Africa alone, Uganda has more than half of all bird species, making Uganda a favorite destination in Africa.
Uganda is located in the tropics and is cut by the equator. In addition to Africa's largest freshwater lake, Victoria, the ecosystem surrounding Uganda is diverse such as swamps, primeval forests, and vast grasslands, which are great homes for birds. When visiting Kampala, you may find more than 290 different species of birds.
Uganda's wildlife has many other interesting things waiting for you to explore, but if you are a bird lover, this is one of the destinations for you. To apply for an e-visa to Uganda, you can apply right away at Uganda Immigration Services. Our service is available 24/7 and provides complete information on the visa process, costs, and how to apply for a visa to Uganda.
Type of Uganda Visa For Mozambican Citizens
Except for those countries excluded from requiring a visa, all other tourists visiting Uganda for vacation must request a tourist visa. Thus, Mozambican citizens REQUIRE a visa to enter Uganda.
To travel to Uganda, Mozambican citizens can request one of the following Uganda tourist visas:
- Transit Visa
- This visa permits Mozambican travelers to enter Uganda once and stay for a maximum of 07 days. You cannot extend this visa.
- Tourist Visa
- For tourism, this visa is for Mozambican travelers. You can enter Uganda once as well and are given 3 months (90 days to stay) to explore the country.
- East Africa Visa
- To expand their tourism outside Uganda, Mozambican travelers consider getting this type of visa. You can travel to Kenya and Rwanda for 90 days, with no entry limit.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Mozambican Citizens
Before embarking on a journey, it is strongly advised that Mozambican citizens verify the entrance requirements with the Uganda authorities to ensure all necessary traveling documents are in accordance with the standards.
Additionally, Mozambican citizens can contact our visa experts at the Uganda Immigration Services website as well. Our customer support is available 24/7 and will assist you in applying for a visa.
To be eligible for an Uganda visa, Mozambican applicants must:
- Present a valid Mozambique passport: Ensure its expiration date is at least 06 months, and 02 blank pages for visa seals.
- The passport’s biographical information scan
- An applicant’s photograph was shot within 6 months.
- To access Uganda, Mozambican travelers first must acquire vaccination proof for Yellow Fever.
- State the purpose of your trip to Uganda.
- Confirm your arrival and departure schedule.
Uganda visa requirements for Mozambican citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Mozambican Citizens
Our visa experts highly suggest that Mozambican citizens request a visa online through the Uganda Immigration Services website because it is the ideal solution to save both time and unnecessary troubles. To apply for an Uganda visa, you need to:
- Access Uganda visa online form and begin.
- Select your tourist visa carefully. No future change or refund is allowed after you submit your application.
- Select your preferred processing time. For more details about this service, please read our guide below.
- Put in your personal information, passport information, as well as your travel dates.
- Confirm your information and submit the online application.
- Last but not least, another benefit when Mozambican citizens utilize our service is that they get 2 other extra support services, a pick-up service, and Uganda eSim.
In order to avoid any delay prior to your trips, please apply for an Uganda e-visa at least 07 days before you start your flights. This way, Mozambique citizens can have much free time to wait for their e-visa while planning their journey.
Rush Visa (Processing Time)
Mozambican applicants, please select one of the following processing services before you submit your visa application. Please note that we do not charge for Normal processing only.
- Normal Processing
- This is the normal visa process, and it takes about 3 days to receive the results.
- Fast Processing
- If you choose this process, the maximum time to receive the visa result is 48 hours. However, you must pay this service fee before the visa can be considered.
- Super Fast Processing
- This is the fastest process; visa results will be notified on the same day or within 24 hours. Similar to the previous process, you must pay the full fee for this service before the visa is considered.
Uganda visa for Mozambican citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Mozambican Citizens
Service Fees and Government Fees are two types (02) of mandatory fees. Mozambican applicants need to pay before their visa application is processed.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 offers many benefits for you when you're out and about. Mozambican travelers will not have to worry about financial risks occurring. Therefore, buying travel insurance is very important because it not only provides protection and absolute peace of mind but also helps you to be approved for a visa faster.
To pay for the visa service, our service system currently accept payment on the:
- Pay with American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Or wire transfers via the bank of Cyprus.