Uganda Visa For Faroe Islander Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kidepo Valley National Park, hidden in Uganda's wilderness border area, appears to be the most solitary nature reserve in Uganda but yet shines as one of the most beautiful natural spots every wildlife visitor may ever see in Uganda when on an Uganda safari, Uganda tours, or Uganda wildlife safaris. This nature reserve is without a doubt one of the greatest natural regions of Africa, home to a few endangered species not present in any other Ugandan national park.
Aside from the fantastic animal safari adventure, this national park is also an excellent location for a cultural path, particularly for those interested in seeing the Karamojong, Acholis, and other wonderful tribes. Other fascinating attractions in this area include wildlife excursions, birdwatching, and trekking.
Kidepo National Park is a magnificent treasure trove of biodiversity. It is still an accurate representation of tourism in Uganda, although many people are unaware of it. This nature reserve is located in the region of Kaabong in northeastern Uganda. Travelers from Faroe Island who wish to travel to Uganda can apply for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services and find out more information about visa requirements in this article.
Uganda e-visa for Faroe Islands citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Faroe Islands
The following types of Uganda tourist visas are the most popular for foreign visitors. Travelers from Faroe Island can consider the below option and choose the right e-visa to suit the purpose of their trip:
- Uganda Tourist visa - Select this visa if you want to travel to Uganda for tourism including sightseeing and visiting families and friends. This visa grants travelers a single entrance into Uganda for 90 days during the 3-month validity period.
- Uganda East Africa Visa - Select this visa which has a 3-month validity period if you want to travel to 3 countries with a single visa. This visa grants travelers multiple entries to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days. This eliminates the process that Faroe Islands have to apply e-visa 3 times for Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.
- Uganda Transit visa - If travelers need to cross through Uganda in order to move to the next destination. A Transit visa is valid for 7 days from the date of arrival. Travelers are granted single entry and 07 days to stay.
Following the selection of the appropriate visa for your travel, the following step is to fulfill specific Ugandan criteria. You will be permitted to enter Uganda only after the prerequisites are met.
- A Faroe Island passport is valid for at least 6 months before the expiration date.
- The passport should have about 2 blank pages for the visa stamp.
- A passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- A duplicate passport biographical page
- Travel plans including flight ticket
- A valid email address for receiving email results.
- A credit or debit card for paying the e-visa fee.
Uganda visa requirements for Faroe Islanders
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Faroe Islands
All Faroe Islanders must first complete the online Uganda visa application form and submit the visa fees online. Applicants must pick one of three (03) options while completing the online Uganda visa application: tourist, short business trip, or transit. Applicants must complete a visa payment after finishing the application and waiting for further information.
To begin applying for an Uganda visa for Faroe Islanders, click here. The procedure will take time to approve your visa. Thus, applicants may consider selecting one of the Rush Visa services
- Normal Processing - You will receive your visa approval in 03 working days.
- Urgent Processing - You will receive your visa approval within 48 hours. You must pay a processing fee.
- Super-urgent Processing - You will receive your visa approval within 24 hours. You must pay a processing fee.
Uganda visa application process for Faroe Islanders
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Faroe Islanders
Faroe Islanders are REQUIRED to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an e-visa. The Ugandan government requires visitors to pay a mandatory sum of money known as the government fee. Additionally, visitors to the Falkland Islands must pay a service fee for Uganda Immigration Services that is based on the previously indicated processing time range. This fee includes the consultation fee and documents preparation, receiving and sending your e-visa results.
Faroe Islanders can complete the payment with
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
- For wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
Unpleasant events that occur while traveling are unforeseen. Travel insurance or COVID-19 plan should provide resources for travelers to overcome financial risks such as accidents, lost goods, delays, and so on, so you can enjoy the trip more.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included in the service when travelers apply for an Uganda visa through our services.