Uganda Visa Requirements For Falkland Islanders - Service & Cost
Mbale is a town in the Mbale District in Uganda's eastern region. It originated as a commercial hub for Arab slave traffickers before attracting Indian merchants who had arrived in East Africa to help build the railway line.
Mbale Town is situated at the bottom of Mt. Elgon's Wanale slope, 8,000 feet above sea level. It has a total land area of over 24 million square meters. Mbale's central location makes it appealing, competitive, and a regional commercial center.
Furthermore, its position and many entrance ports, as well as its distance to Kenya, make it convenient for all areas and create chances for increased business transactions that attract local investment, which is vital for economic growth.
Do you need a visa to travel to Uganda? Uganda Immigration Services can advance your travel visa in as short as 72 hours or even within the same day. We provide stages, processes, and easy directions for getting your visa to Uganda swiftly and affordably. Travelers from Falkland Island will additionally receive pick-up service and Uganda eSim as add-on services when applying for a visa.
Uganda e-visa for Falkland Islanders citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements for Falkland Islanders
Uganda currently provides 3 types of Uganda visas for Falkland Islanders. Travelers, please select one that is suitable for your trip to Uganda.
- Transit Visa - Accessible if travelers only pass through Uganda to another destination. The transit visa grants 01 entry and a maximum of 07 days to remain in Uganda.
- Tourist Visa - Falkland Islanders are granted a 3-month validity e-visa with a single entrance into Uganda for tourism purposes. Travelers have 90 days to explore the land of Uganda.
- East Africa Visa - With this visa, travelers are granted multiple entries into Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. Travelers also have 90 days to explore all 3 countries during the 3-month validity period.
Travelers from Falkland Island REQUIRE a visa to visit Uganda. To apply for an Uganda visa for Falkland Islanders, first, you must ensure the following criteria are met:
- A Falkland Island passport is required: The passport cannot be less than 06 months remaining from the date of arrival. There must be more than 2 blank pages for stampings.
- Scanned copy of biographical page with no missing lines.
- A photograph of the applicants
- Accommodation booking and flight ticket information.
Uganda visa requirements for Falkland Islanders
Uganda Visa Application for Falkland Islanders
Applying for an Uganda visa for Falkland Islanders is simplified as below:
- Step 1: Go here to get the online form, or go to the Uganda Immigration Services website for applying for an e-visa.
- Step 2: Provide personal information according to the form. Always double-check the given information to make sure it is all correct.
- Step 3: After that, travelers must pay an e-visa fee in order to finish the application process. We may ask you to provide some extra documents for the e-visa to be processed.
- Step 4: Get your e-visa approval via your email. Please print at least 2 copies of your e-visa in order to be stamped at the airport.
Rush Visa services are accessible for all Falkland Islanders when applying for an Uganda visa. How fast you receive your visa depends on the selected service.
- Standard Procedure - Visa will be sent to your email in 03 business days.
- Rush Procedure - Visa will be sent to your email within 48 hours. A service charge must be paid.
- Super Rush Procedure - Visa will be sent to your email within 24 hours. A service charge must be paid.
How to apply for Uganda visa from Falkland Islands
Uganda Visa Fees for Falkland Islanders
To qualify for an Uganda visa for Falkland Islanders, the Service Fee and Government Fee must be submitted. The government fee is a compulsory amount of money that travelers must pay to the Uganda government. Besides, Falkland Islands travelers must pay for the service fee which depends on the processing time frame mentioned above.
Our system accepts payments via:
- Online payment: American Express, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard.
- Wire Transfers: the Bank of Cyprus.
While traveling in a strange country, nobody expects what might happen in the near future, troubles can develop at any time, even if precautions are taken, such as flight delays and cancellations, lost documents, disease, injury, and so on. Therefore, we suggest travelers from Falkland Island acquire Travel insurance or COVID-19.