Uganda visa for German citizens
Uganda is a place for people to enjoy wildlife because of its natural beauty. This country has a part of Victoria lake, the second biggest lake in the world and biggest in Africa, the majestic Murchinson waterfall and many immense meadows for wild animals to live, creating a great biodiversity in this country.
Moreover, Africa and Uganda to be specific is known for huge mineral reverse, including diamond, oil and heavy metal for industries. Therefore, this is a good place for business as well.
With all these features above, obviously, Uganda is an attractive country to visit for various purposes. In case you need to enter Uganda for just a short time but do not want to waste time waiting for a response from the embassy or consulate? It is no longer your concern now thanks to the existence of the Uganda Electronic visa which is called an e-visa.
Are you a German citizen? Are you planning to travel, transit, or do business in Uganda but don't know how to apply for an Uganda visa? So, how do you apply for a Visa to Uganda from Germany? The following article will explain how to apply for an Uganda visa for German citizens, as well as the requirements and costs.
Types of Uganda e-visa for German citizens
What is the Uganda e-visa? To answer this question, we need to know some features of the regular visa. The regular visa has a long period of stay and has no area restriction. But if you do not need those features? Are you willing to wait in line, interview, wait for a response and more importantly, spend a large amount of money for that? Absolutely no. Then the e-visa is a solution for it.
E-visa is the visa type that has a concise procedure, a shorter waiting time and a more inexpensive fee. Needless to say, the e-visa was born to solve the disadvantages of the casual visa. By now, there are over 150 eligible countries all over the world for this visa type, including Germany.
Currently, there are 03 different types of Uganda e-visa for German:
- e-Tourist Visa: you can stay in Uganda within 90 days from the date of your entry, Single-Entry only.
- East Africa Visa: you can stay in 3 different countries (Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda) within 90 days, Multiple-Entry available with the entry point is Uganda.
- Transit Visa: you can stay in Uganda within 7 days for transit, Single-Entry only.
Uganda visa requirements for German citizens
To visit Uganda as a tourist, German citizens must obtain a visa.
Your German passport must be valid for at least 06 months beyond your entry date.
To have enough money on a valid credit or debit card.
To have access to an active email account.
How to apply online Uganda visa for German citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited takes pride in its simple and straightforward application form. It should take you about 15 minutes to complete, and if you need assistance, we have an excellent support service that is available on chat and phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The application form is completed in the following steps:
- The first step will require you to enter your personal information as well as some trip-related information. Before proceeding, you must also choose a processing time and a visa type.
- The second step will require you to take a quick look at what you provided in step one to ensure that all of the information is correct. You can pay with a credit/debit card or with a Paypal account. When you're finished, you hit submit and then wait.
Uganda visa fee for German citizens
To apply for an Uganda visa for German citizens online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For the government fee, since Germany is not on the exemption list of Uganda, this fee is compulsory for you.
For the service fee, you can choose 1 in 3 following options, depending on your demand:
- Normal: you can get your e-visa within 03 business days if you choose this type of service.
- Urgent: with this type of service, you will get your e-visa result in 48 hours.
- Super urgent: this type of service will help you get your e-visa result within just 24 hours.
Payment method: You can choose either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC online transaction) to complete your payment.