Uganda visa requirements for Mexican citizens - Fees and Types
Uganda Visa for Mexico: As Africa's largest and second largest freshwater lake in the world, Uganda offers a variety of thrilling tourist places. A number of factors make Uganda a natural paradise, including vast grasslands scattered across the country, a unique culture, numerous wild animals, and a beautiful landscape that makes the country a favorite tourist destination.
So, how does a Mexican travel to Uganda?
Mexican citizens can apply for Uganda e-visa (electronic visa) from Global Immigration Services Limited when they want to visit Uganda.
In addition to Mexican citizens, nearly 150 other countries can apply for an Uganda e-Visa, except for citizens of countries on the visa-immunity list.
So, how do Mexicans apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Global Immigration Services Limited will guide you through the process.
Visa Requirements For Mexican Citizens In Uganda.
Uganda e-Visa For Mexican Citizens: What Is It?
The Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that utmost foreign citizens can apply for online. This includes the citizens of Mexico.
Generally, the Uganda e-visa requirements for Mexican citizens are simpler and easier to meet than the casual type.
Mexicans Need A Visa To Enter Uganda
Individuals traveling with a Mexican passport must possess a valid visa in order to enter Uganda. The easiest and fastest way for Mexican citizens to obtain a Uganda visa is to apply online.
With this electronic system, Mexicans can apply for a single or multiple entry visa for a temporary stay. This is ideal for recesses, business trips, and other short-term stays.
Citizens of Mexico who plan to move to Uganda permanently should apply for the relevant visas or permits at a Ugandan embassy or consulate.
Mexican Citizens: Check Uganda Visa Requirements
Uganda visa requirements for Mexican citizens
Mexico isn’t in the exempted country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Here is what you need to provide:
- A valid Mexican passport with at least 02 unused pages for verification markings that is valid for at least six months after your arrival in Uganda
- Your digital photo
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
The Types Of Ugandan e-Visas For Mexico
The Uganda e-Visa is a type of paperwork that allows you to travel to Uganda for specific purposes. There are three types of Uganda e-Visas in general:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other affiliated exertion. This type of e-Visa permits you to stay in Uganda for 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-Visa: used for coursing through Uganda or for a short trip of lower than seven days because this kind of e-Visa only enables you to stay in Uganda for seven days from the date of your appearance and can not be extended.
- East Africa Visa: this is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter 03 countries Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya. The total staying time is 90 days from the date of your entry in the starting point of Uganda and you can enter numerous times you wish.
Uganda Online Visa Application for Mexican Citizens
Instead of going to the Uganda Embassy in Mexico for a Uganda regular visa, you can register through internet by applying online at our website. We help you not only save your time but also the faster process. It takes you only a maximum of 3 working days and a minimum of 24 business hours to get a Uganda electronic visa through your email address.
E-Visa Uganda Allows Mexico To Enter Uganda For The Following Reasons:
- Stay with cousins, family
Mexican applicants will be admitted to Uganda e-Visa in a maximum of 03 business days after submitting the short application form. Visas are dispatched to the account given with the application.
Operation Uganda E-Visa For Mexican Citizens
Mexican citizens can apply for an Uganda eVisa in just a few minutes. They just need to fill out a short online form and attach the required supporting documents.
The required information for Mexico applicants includes particular details, similar as
- Full name
They must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Mexico applicants also give some information about their trip in Uganda, including:
- Duration of intended stay: estimted arrival and departure date.
- Transportation method: airport or border.
- Port of arrival: one of the ports that the Uganda government allows Mexicans to enter.
As with utmost visa conditions for Mexico, applicants must also provide the necessary documents.
Conditions Of Uganda e-Visas For Mexico
Trippers from Mexico must act out the above conditions laid out in Uganda’s e-visa policy when applying. In addition, those filling out the online form must give the following to make sure the operation is reused.
- Number of Visa (to admit the e-Visa)
- Type of Visa
- Processing Time
- Need Extra Services (Covid-19 Insurance)
Mexicans applying for an Uganda transit visa may be required to give a support letter in some cases. This should state the following details
- The final destination of their trip
- The reason for coursing through Uganda
Using The E-Visa Uganda From Mexico
Mexican applicants will receive their e-Visa by email within a maximum 3 business days of submitting the online form so that remember check email frequently. They should print out a duplicate and take the document to Uganda along with the Mexico passport registered in the operation.
They must present their visa to a Ugandan border control officer when they arrive.
Uganda E-Visa Application For Mexican Citizens
Applicants for an Uganda electronic visa for Mexican citizens must complete the Uganda visa operation form online. The form should take about 10 minutes to complete.
Global Immigration Services Limited offers a free support service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Filling out the form consists of four steps. You must provide some trip details as well as your introductory information. You will also be asked to conclude a processing time for your operation.
The last step is to pay and click send, you can track the progress of your Uganda e-Visa in check status.
The Uganda e-Visa for Mexican citizens has been completed. All you have to do now is stay for the e-Visa to be transferred to the dispatch address you linked up with. Once you've entered the e-Visa dispatch, publish a dupe to bring with you.
Uganda e-Visa for Mexican citizens
Fees And Services For Mexican Citizens Applying For Uganda E-Visas
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The length of time that a Mexico frequenter can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that they applied for.
Uganda E-Visa Fees For Mexican Citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited takes great pride in its ability to provide excellent service at an affordable price.
The cost of a Uganda e-Visa is based on the type of visa and the processing time you select.
For the government figure, it's mandatory since Mexico is not on Uganda's immunity list. Furthermore, you can add a small figure for COVID-19 insurance to keep you protected when traveling overseas.
Payment system: You have two options for paying your bill: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct transfer (HSBC direct trade).
The Uganda E-Visa Service For Mexican Citizens
Depending on which of the three service orders you select from the list below, the service charge can be changed:
- Normally Uganda e Visa: if you select this option, your e visa will arrive in three business days.
- Urgent Uganda e Visa: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e Visa: This fastest e-Visa allows you to get an e-Visa in as little as 24 hours.
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla