Uganda Visa For Kyrgyzstani Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The spectacular landscape, natural hot springs, rainforest jungle trek, birdwatching, and the flowing river Semuliki are among the most attractive activities of Semuliki. For instance, the two (02) favorite activities that tourists often recommend are:
- Visit the hot springs
Discover that a journey to Semuliki is packed with the most magnificent and amazing scenery. The most exhilarating flowing Bundibugyo road gives a beautiful view of the flowing Semuliki River, the steaming Sempaya Hot springs, and the verdant tropical rain forest. The two hot springs are located in the middle of a mineral-rich swamp with a variety of birds and mammals. Surprisingly, you may cook food such as eggs in the natural boiler for 10 minutes and enjoy it.
- Nature Walk at Semuliki National Park
Wildlife in the Semuliki forest is fantastic, especially for those who enjoy bird watching, monkeys, butterflies, and flora. Walking through this rainforest leads to the sole river in East Africa, the Semuliki. There are around 305 tree species identified, of which 125 are unique to this area.
Uganda e-visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens can be applied easily on Uganda Immigration Services and the entire process is conducted completely on digital platforms such as laptops, mobiles, tablet, etc. Kyrgyzstan citizens may also request our assistance as well for the visa application.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Kyrgyzstani Citizens
Since 2016, the Ugandan government started to issue electronic tourist visas for international visitors. The visa application process to Uganda is easier than ever as you can apply from the comfort of your home and on your own time. In this section, we will list the types of visas for Kyrgyzstani citizens and the requirements you need to have when applying for a visa to Uganda.
- Transit visa - This type of visa is valid for 3 months from the issued date and allow to stay within 07 days in Uganda. You can enter Uganda once and cannot extend this visa.
- Tourist visa - This visa grants single entry along with 90 days for tourism purposes in Uganda only. It is valid for 3 months from the issued date and allows visitors to stay in Uganda within 90 days from arrival date.
- East Africa visa - Holders of this visa are granted multiple entries to Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Travelers can join any tourism events or activities within 90 days.
In addition, we recommend that Kyrgyzstani applicants do not book tickets in advance until you are certain that you will be granted a visa to Uganda. The requirements that you need to prepare before applying for a visa to Uganda:
- An original Kyrgyzstan passport with at least 06 months of validation.
- 2 recently taken passport photos.
- A duplicate of the passport biographical page
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination and travel schedule are REQUIRED.
- Flight and hotel booking confirmation
Uganda visa requirements for Kyrgyzstani citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstani travelers who apply for an Uganda electronic visa shall do the following:
- Step 1: Access the visa information page to declare information about applying for an e-visa.
- Select your visa type (Transit/ Tourist/ East Africa visa).
- Choose your preferred processing time (Normal/ Fast/ Super Fast processing).
- Step 2: Input your personal details
- Full Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Passport number.
- Date of Arrival and Departure.
- Step 3: Select the service for payment.
- Step 4: Confirm the information and submit the payment.
Within 03 business days from the date of receipt of sufficient information to apply for an e-visa and a visa fee, our visa providers shall consider, process, and reply to the applicant.
Processing Time: Kyrgyzstan applicants can find out more information about processing services here. You should note that there will be a service fee included and the cost will vary depending on how fast you want to receive your visa.
- Normal Processing - You will receive visa approval within 3 business days if choosing the default Normal processing. However, there is no service fee for this option.
- Urgent Processing - With Fast Processing, your application will be prioritized to be completed within 48 hours of submitting your application. A service charge is included.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you need a visa within 24 hours of applying, you should choose this service. A service charge is included.
Uganda e-visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Kyrgyzstani Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are required when Kyrgyzstani citizens apply for an Uganda visa.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 is highly suggested for Kyrgyzstani citizens. The benefits of insurance are quite diverse. Depending on the specific case, it may reimburse the insured for the death, injury, loss of baggage, and personal effects.
Our system currently accepts the following payment systems:
- Online portal: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
Two add-on services, pick-up service and Uganda eSim, are included and will be available when Kyrgyzstani applicants complete the Uganda visa registration on our system.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE