Uganda Visa For Tokelauan Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Are you looking for the utmost satisfying experience? Fly-in safaris could be the best pick. Tourists have fallen in love with the magnificence of Africa's hidden gems, with the only drawback being the great distances and the need to drive to numerous sites. Lakato Safaris collaborates with Aero Link Uganda to provide direct flights from the airport to numerous Nature Reserve, making it easier for travelers to explore the parks without driving.
Seeing the panoramic view of nature in Uganda from above will be an experience you will never forget. You will always be greeted with a friendly welcome when you land at any national park runway. Here, you will also have local guides ready to assist you and drive you to the resort or other fun activity areas.
If you want to travel to Uganda, what types of visas are suitable, and how many types of tourist visas are there for Tokelau citizens? What are the service costs and standards for visa processing? At Uganda Immigration Services, we will provide all the necessary information as well as answer all your questions about visas for Uganda. Our service is always ready to support you 24/7.
Types of Uganda Visa For Tokelauan Citizens
If you are questioning whether citizens of Tokelau need a visa to visit Uganda, the simple answer is yes. Uganda does not provide visa exemption for Tokelau citizens, so you must apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda.
There are three (03) types of tourist visas to Uganda for Tokelau citizens, find out more below:
- Transit visa - This visa can only be used if you need to transit in Uganda before moving to your main destination. This visa cannot be extended and is only valid for 07 days along with a single entry.
- Tourist Visa - This type of visa is the most common for international tourists, you are granted the right to participate in tourist activities in Uganda. With this type of visa, you can enter Uganda once in 90 days (3 months).
- East Africa Visa - Holders of this visa are permitted traveling Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya for tourism purposes. It enables multiple entries for travelers, they may move around 3 nations for 90 days (3 months). This visa is not extensible.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Tokelauan Citizens
The content in this section is very important, and because these criteria are mandatory, they should be completed before applying for a visa to avoid application hassles.
Tokelauan applicants must prepare the following documents:
- An original and valid Tokelau passport that meets the condition of:
- At least 06 months of validation.
- 02 blank pages to acquire visa stamping.
- A biographical details copy.
- 02 photographs.
You might be asked to submit additional supporting documents when applying for an e-visa to Uganda:
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- Hotel reservation & flight tickets if applicable.
- Confirm the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Tokelauan Citizens
After Tokelauan applicants have met the above criteria, the visa process will be more secure. However, you should also be careful to avoid booking your tickets too early before your visa has been approved. To apply for a visa, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Applicants access the online visa form.
- Step 2: Confirm the number of applicants and select the right visa type.
- Transit visa.
- Tourist visa.
- East Africa visa.
- Step 3: Fill in your information and passport details.
- Step 4: Submit your visa payment and you now complete the visa application.
Rush Visa Service
To improve service quality and help customers get visas as quickly as they want, we would like to briefly introduce the Rush Visa service. You can customize the time to receive the visa according to your needs with the accompanying fee.
- Normal Processing
- A regular visa processing time service is our default processing, therefore the visa will be emailed within 03 working days with no service charge required.
- Urgent Processing
- To get your visa approval within 48 hours, Tokelauan applicants can select this service and pay the service cost of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Super urgent processing is the best visa service we provide and your visa will be emailed to you within 24 hours. You are required to pay $99 for this option.
Uganda Visa Fee For Tokelauan Citizens
A note for Tokelauan applicants when applying for a visa via our services, you will have to pay Service Fee and Government Fee as a requirement.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 holds an important value for international travelers as well as for travelers from Tokelau. It’s also worth mentioning that having travel insurance will significantly boost the chances of your visa being accepted. Travelers can also avoid financial risks when abroad with travel insurance.
Tokelauan citizens can submit visa payments through:
- For the online method, our service accepts American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included in the package for Tokelauan applicants when they apply for a visa to Uganda. These services are completely free and offer more convenience for your journey.