Uganda Visa For Vietnamese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Visit the Baha’i Temple in Kampala
This is Africa's unique Baha'i temple. The shrine is located on the outskirts of Kampala on Kikaya hill. Tourists may enjoy the beautiful scenery of Kampala and the surrounding areas from the monastery hill. The monastery itself is a stunning architectural landmark, both inside and out.
The temple's keeper shows tourists through it all and tells them about the temple, the Baha'i faith, its history, and Baha'u'llah. The complex is pristine, verdant, and filled with fresh air. Travelers are welcome to visit but are not permitted to photograph the building. Peace, love, and humility are central to the Baha'i faith. They advise their worshippers to live a humble and modest attitude.
Uganda Immigration Services is a non-government website that specializes in Uganda visa processing and offers essential visa information such as visa cost, visa application, visa requirements, visa types, and so on. We are a legitimate and trustworthy travel agency that takes pride in providing outstanding travel services and memorable holidays in Uganda. We provide the quickest response at the most affordable price!
Uganda visa for Vietnamese citizens
Type of a Uganda Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
Vietnam is not exempt from a visa when traveling to Uganda. Therefore, Vietnamese citizens are required to apply for a visa before coming to Uganda.
Applying for a tourist visa to Uganda is really not too difficult, however, Vietnamese citizens need to preview the types of visas that the Ugandan government allows them to apply for. Each type of visa has different functions and regulations for the holder.
There are 03 types of Uganda tourist visas for Vietnamese citizens are as follows:
- Transit Visa - transit visa is used when Uganda is not the main destination of your journey. You are allowed to transit in Uganda before moving to another country and remain there for up to 07 days.
- Tourist Visa - Vietnamese citizens apply for this visa when they travel to Uganda, this is the most common type of visa. You are allowed to enter Uganda once and explore Uganda for a period of 90 days. All business-related activities are strictly prohibited while holding this type of visa.
- East Africa Visa - Vietnamese citizens are allowed to explore the East Africa region when holding this type of visa. The East Africa region includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Holders of this visa are not limited to the number of entries in the above 3 countries within 90 days.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Vietnamese Citizens
As with any other visa, before you apply for a visa to Uganda, you need to be aware of certain criteria for that type of visa.
In this section, we will give a general introduction to the requirements of the Uganda tourist visa. If you do not meet the following criteria, you may be refused a visa
Vietnamese citizens are required to fulfill the following conditions before applying for a visa to Uganda:
- An original as well as a valid Vietnamese passport.
- Passport validity must be at least 6 months or more from the intended arrival date in Uganda
- Passport with at least 2 pages for visa stamping.
- A clear copy of the biographical page from your passport.
- 02 photographs on white background.
Additionally, Vietnamese passport holders may be required to submit these documents below:
- Vietnamese citizens have the Yellow Fever vaccine available before traveling to Uganda. You will also need to present a certificate before entering the country.
- Verify your trip details, such as:
- The date of arrival and departure.
- State the purpose of your trip to Uganda.
- Confirm your contact details or accommodation reservations, if available.
- Flight tickets
Uganda visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
Applying For a Uganda Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
The Uganda visa application process for Vietnamese passport holders is straightforward which takes applicants about fifteen minutes to complete.
Follow the 4 steps to apply for a Uganda visa for Vietnamese citizens:
- Step 1: Vietnamese citizens can access Apply visa to begin applying for a visa. Then choose the number of applicants and select the visa types.
- Step 2: Fill in your personal information, such as:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
And passport number
- Step 3: Verify your information, confirm the payment, and submit your application. Please note that Uganda Immigration Services may ask you to submit the required documents to proceed with your application
- Step 4: Once you have completed all 04 steps above, now you just need to wait for further notification about your visa application. The result generally should arrive within 03 business days.
Rush Visa Service
Vietnamese applicants keep in mind that you must select the service before submitting your visa application. Any change after that is not possible.
- Normal Processing - The most low-cost service
- The processing time it takes to process your visa application is up to 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing - A small extra fee required
- It takes up to 48 hours to process your visa application. A small extra service fee is included when you submit your visa payment.
- Super Urgent Processing - Requires an additional service fee
- Super urgent processing takes up to 24 hours to get your visa processed. The service fee will be included when you pay your visa payment.
Uganda visa application for Vietnamese citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Vietnamese Citizens
To qualify for a visa to Uganda, Vietnamese applicants are obligated to submit Service Fee and Government Fee when submitting the visa application.
When going to another country, not where you live, is always full of new things, but you should not ignore the security factors. Travel Insurance or COVID-19 protects you from unfortunate incidents related to financial risks such as canceled flights, sickness, or requiring emergency medical treatment overseas.
Vietnamese citizens can choose their preferred methods of payment below:
- For online payment, our system accepts
- American Express.
- Direct deposit to our bank account
In case you need any further information about Uganda visas, don’t hesitate to contact us for immediate assistance. The Uganda Immigration Services team is always available to support you, ensuring your comfortable experiences during the journey.