Uganda Visa For Indonesian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda, or the Republic of Uganda, is located entirely within the African continent. The land is not only famous for the giant gorilla Grollia, and the great Lake Victoria, but also a romantic and charming land for the love of all species in the upper reaches of the legendary Nile River.
Uganda has so much to offer, from stunning landscapes to upscale restaurants and bars, to summer weather. Not to mention the famous gorilla living in Bwindi Park.
In Uganda, there are still about 700 individuals present in a rather small habitat. This land is also the warm home of more than 1,000 types of birds and other mammals that are nowhere to be found.
Because it is located on the vast African plateau, Uganda has a mild climate and breathtaking mountain scenery stretching for hundreds of kilometers. What is particularly appealing about Uganda, however, is the people there are friendly, hospitable, and diverse.
Uganda Immigration Services will open a large door to welcome Indonesian visitors to the beautiful kingdom of Uganda for you to freely explore, learn, and experience the culture, traditional style, and the scenery here.
Uganda e-visa for Indonesian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Indonesian Citizens
An electronic visa (or e-visa) is an online visa. The e-visa application for tourism is entirely online on the website of Uganda Immigration Services. Indonesian travelers can do it themselves or request assistance from our experts as well.
Uganda visas for Indonesian citizens are available under these categories:
- Transit visa - This single-entry visa grants travelers 07 days in Uganda. You can only request this visa if you have to pass through Uganda while on your way to another place.
- Tourist visa - A tourist visa is a type of visa issued to Indonesian travelers when they need to enter Uganda for sightseeing and tourism. This is the most common form of Uganda visa. This type of visa will be valid for a maximum stay of 3 months with single-entry.
- East Africa visa - Indonesian travelers who wish to expand their adventure beyond Uganda can apply for this type of visa. This special visa offers 90 days with multiple entries into Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda for tourism and leisure purposes.
Uganda visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Indonesian Citizens
When applying for an online visa, Indonesian applicants can choose some additional support services, such as fast processing at a reasonable cost, or request customer support. Our customer services are available 24/7 for any assistance.
- Begin "Apply For A Uganda e-Visa"
- Choose the right visa for your stay.
- You can optionally add the Processing time service or leave the default as Normal.
- Depending on the type of service required, the time you get a visa through us is fast or slow. This service is only available after you complete the payment.
- Pay for services according to our system.
- The normal time for us to respond to a visa application is about 3 days
You don't want to waste your precious time waiting for the visa to be approved. Why don't you use our Rush Visa service to run your visa process more smoothly and quickly?
- Normal Procedure - This is the default option when you apply for a visa through our system. The time to complete your visa is 03 days.
- Urgent Procedure - If you choose this service, you need to pay a service fee and the completion time is less than 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Procedure - With the highest fee, you can obtain your e-visa within 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Indonesian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Indonesian Citizens
Indonesian applicants are REQUIRED to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee in order to acquire a visa.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance will protect travelers against risks or unexpected incidents during the trip. Therefore, we truly recommend every customer prepare for themselves a prestigious and quality travel insurance package, before each trip abroad.
Indonesian applicants can pay using the following transactions:
- Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Or the bank of Cyprus for direct deposit.
When applying for an Uganda visa through our system, you will receive 2 additional support services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.