Uganda Visa For Syrian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Paraa region near the Nile's riverbank can be another notable spot worth investigating while in Murchison Falls Nature Reserve. In the local language, Paraa means "home of hippos", which accurately portrayed the vast quantity of hippos present in this area.
There are a variety of activities available in Paraa, including early morning and late afternoon wildlife excursions, hot-air balloon flights, cultural encounters, birdwatching tours, fishing expeditions, guided nature walks, and launch boat outings. The departure voyage will enable you to witness a variety of creatures in the Nile's shallows. During the conducted excursions, you will also get the opportunity to meet the indigenous Luo people.
Furthermore, in the northern region of Paraa, there is a museum with a gift shop. The Paraa Safari Lodge provides wonderful lodging, a magnificent restaurant operated by skilled chefs, a lively bar, and a highly welcoming and professional staff.
Syrian citizens who want to travel to Uganda can visit our services on the Uganda Immigration Services website. You will receive full support and guidance on how to apply for a visa, more information about visa requirements, and the service fees.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Syrian Citizens
Do Syrian citizens require a visa to Uganda?
A visa is a must for Syrian visitors. At the moment, the Uganda Government grants three (03) types of tourist visas for international travelers. Please find more information about visas below.
- Tourist visa - When selecting this visa, Syrian travelers are granted a single entry to Uganda and 90 days (3 months) from the arrival date. Holders of a tourist visa are not permitted to work.
- East Africa visa - For tourism purposes, Syrian travelers can also apply for an East Africa visa. This visa grants travelers unlimited access to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days (3 months) from the arrival date. This visa is not extensible.
- Transit visa - This visa allows travelers to transit in Uganda once for 07 days. This is not a tourist visa, however, holders of this visa are still permitted to explore the country within 07 days.
After you have decided for yourself on the right type of visa for your journey. The next step is to review the visa requirements. This is an important step and it greatly determines your visa application.
- A valid Syria passport with:
- The Syria passport is valid for at least 06 months.
- Have 02 unused pages to acquire visa stamping.
- A copy of biographical information.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination, approved by the World Health Organization (W.H.O) standards.
- 02 passport-sized photographs on white background.
- Confirm accommodation reservations and the date of arrival and departure.
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa For Syrian Citizens
The visa application process is done entirely on an online platform but it is also really simple. You just need to follow the steps below and you will get yourself a visa to Uganda in just a few days.
To apply for a visa, you need:
- Step 1: Select "Apply Visa", then the rest is just filling in the necessary information in the blank space.
- Step 2: Select the number of applicants and the type of visa you need.
- Step 3: Put in your personal details and your passport information.
- Step 4: Confirm your information, and select the payment to complete the application.
Rush Visa Service
Uganda Immigration Services also assist travelers with visa processing time service choices. When choosing this service, you should consider it to suit your needs because you also have to pay an additional service fee.
- Standard Processing
- Your visa application is processed in a casual manner. The time it takes to process is up to 03 business days, and no additional cost requires.
- Urgent Processing
- Urgent processing takes 48 business hours to process your visa. Syrian applicants require to submit $79 for the service cost.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Super urgent processing takes 24 hours or on the same day to process your visa. Syrian applicants require to submit $99 for the service cost.
Uganda Visa Fee For Syrian Citizens
Syrian citizens are obligated to submit Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an Uganda visa.
Additionally, it’s not a requirement but we also strongly advise that Syrian citizens acquire Travel Insurance or COVID-19 for their trip to Uganda. A long journey to Uganda can always hide unexpected incidents such as flight cancellation, falling sick, lost personal belongings, etc., and having travel insurance will save you from paying high costs for such incidents.
Syrian applicants, please select your preferred methods of payment that are available and approved on our system:
- For the online method, we accept Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Syrian travelers will also be provided additional services which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim only at the Uganda Immigration Services.