Uganda Visa For Sudanese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Ngamba Island is a project of the Chimpanzees Sanctuary and Wildlife Conservation Trust (CSWCT), which was founded in 1997. It serves as a place for approximately 40 orphaned chimps to live out their lives because reintroduction to their native environment is not viable, while also teaching tourists and local people about their extraordinary species and the necessity of maintaining their fragile rainforest.
Ngamba Island is around 100 acres in size, 98 of which are wooded and isolated from the visitor's area by an electric fence where the chimps wander throughout the day.
In collaboration with Wild Frontiers, Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary provides chimp interactions as a half or full-day tour.
Here you can enjoy the peaceful morning views and along the conservation area and platform area, you can feed the chimpanzees. You can chat with the reserve staff to learn more about the animals here and how they protect and care for them. Here, you can also enjoy lunch, bird watching, and other wildlife, or simply relax in the sun.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we assist with visa processes, visa requirements, and more for Sudanese travelers who wish to visit Uganda for tourism purposes.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Sudanese Citizens
Do visitors from Sudan need a visa before entering Uganda?
Sudan is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when visiting Uganda. Therefore, Sudanese citizens are required to apply for a visa in advance.
Currently, there are 3 types of tourist visas to Uganda that Sudanese citizens can apply for. You can find out more details about those 3 types of Uganda visas below.
- Transit visa - This visa enables Sudanese travelers to transit through Uganda for a maximum of 07 days. Only one entry is permitted. This visa is not extensible.
- Tourist visa - This is the most common visa type for international tourists, which grants a duration of 90 days to stay and a single entry to Uganda. Holders of this visa are not allowed to work.
- East Africa visa - An alternative way to explore Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda with only 1 visa. Sudanese travelers will acquire multiple entries and a duration of 90 days (3 months) to explore tourist attractions as well as activities in 3 nations. This visa is not extensible.
Next, some important visa requirements Sudanese applicants need to prepare before proceeding to apply for a visa. This step is very important as it determines whether your visa is approved or not.
- Sudanese citizens need to possess an original and valid Sudan passport.
- The passport requires to have at least 06 months remaining validity as well as at least 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- A biographical information copy.
- A photograph of the applicant on white/ plain background
It is possible that you may need to submit extra documentation to strengthen your application while applying for a Ugandan e-visa.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination is required for Sudanese citizens before traveling to Uganda.
- Confirm your date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Hotel reservation & flight tickets if any
Apply For An Uganda Visa For Sudanese Citizens
After Sudanese applicants have met the visa requirements, the next step is to apply for a visa. This step is very simple and will not take too long of your time. To apply for an e-visa, you just need to:
- Step 1: Start with "Apply Visa". Select the visa type and processing service. Fill in your information as well as your passport details. The information must be up-to-date and correct.
- Step 2: Confirm your information, select your preferred payment method, and submit the application.
- Step 3: Certain supporting documents should be emailed to Uganda Immigration Services in this step
- Step 4: Wait for the visa decision and if it's approved, the visa will be sent to you via email as a PDF attachment. It's crucial to download and print it out once received.
Processing Time Service
Sudanese applicants can request processing time according to demand. A service fee is required and must be paid by you when submitting your visa application.
- Normal Processing - The standard service that will email your visa result within 03 business days. This is the most affordable service type.
- Urgent Processing ($79) - Sudanese applicants will receive a visa approval within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing ($99) - Sudanese applicants will receive a visa approval in 24 hours.
Uganda Visa Fee For Sudanese Citizens
Sudanese citizens when applying for an e-visa are required to pay Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is strongly recommended for Sudanese travelers as your regular insurance may not be able to cover any unfortunate events that occur on your trip. Travel insurance will not only boost your chance of visa application being approved into Uganda but also help you avoid unwanted expenses overseas.
There are currently two (02) methods of payment that Sudanese applicants can use:
- Online methods: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers, our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
Sudanese citizens can also take advantage of two add-ons, including pick-up service and Uganda eSim when applying for a visa to Uganda visa our service.