Uganda Visa For South Sudanese Citizens - Requirements & Fee
1. Check Uganda visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens
South Sudan country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For South Sudanese Citizens
Uganda evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in South Sudan.
3. Uganda visa Fee For South Sudanese Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE