What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
Once the application is approved, the e-Visa will be made available. You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Uganda. When you arrive in Uganda, you must have your e-Visa printout with your passport.
- How long does a Uganda tourist visa take?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Uganda?
- How do I get a tourist visa for Uganda?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What are the documents required for e-Visa?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Uganda government will my fees be refunded?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Uganda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Uganda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Uganda?
- How does an e-Visa work and how do I apply for an e-Visa to Uganda?