We strongly recommend that Turkish citizens complete the following documentation before applying for a visa to avoid any complications during the application process. The necessary documents include:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months' validity from the date of entry into Uganda.
- A passport should have at least a blank page for visa stamping purposes.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph.
- A credit/ debit card: The visa fee can be paid online using a credit or debit card.
- Travel plan: A copy of the traveler's itinerary or confirmed flight tickets (if available).
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (REQUIRED).
- Proof of accommodation reservation (if applicable).
We recommend submitting your visa application in advance before your trip. Additionally, to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval, applicants are strongly advised to thoroughly review all provided information before submitting the application form.