Depending on your visit purposes in Uganda, the requirements vary. In this section, we will provide some of the basic prerequisites for Uganda's tourist e-visa.
- A valid passport with at least 06 months validity from your intended entry date. The passport should have at least 1 unused visa page for visa endorsement.
- A digital passport-sized photograph. The photo must be clearly visible and on a white background.
- A return or onward ticket. Information on arrival & departure dates to ensure that you will not overstay in the country.
- Proof of accommodation bookings. Travelers may need to verify their stay in the country.
- A vaccination certificate for yellow fever. This document is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- A valid email address for notification. Ensure your email address is entered correctly. A copy of your e-visa will be sent to your email if approved.
- A debit/credit card for the visa fee payment. Check Uganda e-visa fees for more details.
Do keep in mind that the Ugandan authorities will request these documents to complete the application. It’s strongly recommended that you complete this stage before beginning the application.