Travelers from Germany must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa) before entering Uganda; the form is accessible on the Uganda Immigration Services website. After submitting the application form, the Uganda visa will be emailed to German applicants within 03 business days. However, it's important that applicants must understand the e-visa requirements before applying to avoid any unnecessary issues.
German citizens must complete the required documents beforehand:
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page. The passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Uganda. An additional 02 blank pages for visa stamp is necessary.
- A digital passport photo of the applicant on white background.
- A valid email address - This email address will get all visa notifications and updates.
German nationals should also prepare these documents in case of necessity:
- A certification of Yellow Fever vaccination is required.
- Hotel reservation in Uganda
- Flight ticket for anyone applying for a transit e-visa or an East Africa e-visa.
To begin the visa application, select "Apply Visa" now