If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
Once the application is in process, the e-Visa application fees are non-refundable.
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Uganda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Uganda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Uganda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Uganda?
- How it works?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Ugandan Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your e-Visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your e-Visa from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Ugandan embassy in your country or by using the official Ugandan Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your e-Visa application is rejected.