How does an e-Visa work and how do I apply for an e-Visa to Uganda?
How does an e-Visa work?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals wanting to travel to Uganda need to possess a passport of their country and a valid Uganda visa. From now on, you can get your Uganda visa quickly and simply without having to send your passport to the Uganda Embassy by applying for eVisa online. E-Visas can be used for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or short duration medical treatment.
Apply online for Uganda e-Visa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form, providing: the airport of arrival, date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information that matches the information on your passport.
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your credit card or debit card , PayPal , or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account. (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order and payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some documents required to process the visa for you. Then we will process your Uganda e-Visa and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with our rush service and within 24 hours with our urgent service, once you have sent us all the required documents. However, those services will cost more than normal.
Download the Uganda eVisa and print it out. You need to show the eVisa on arrival. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to get the visa stamped on your passport by Ugandan Immigration Officers at the airport or seaport.
The eVisa gives you confidence to travel to Uganda. With our help, you will save a lot of time and money, so you can enjoy your trip in the best way!
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What are the documents required for e-Visa?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Uganda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Uganda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Uganda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Uganda?