For a smooth application process, we strongly advise applicants to gather the following documents before applying for a visa to avoid complications during the application process. The essential documents include:
- A valid passport with a minimum of 06 months validity from the entry into Uganda.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination is REQUIRED to visit Uganda.
- A valid credit or debit card for the eVisa payment.
- Additionally, you may need to provide details of your trip (date of arrival & departure, accommodation in the country).
- Travel insurance: optional but we strongly advise applicants to have it when traveling.
Kindly complete your visa application before your trip to avoid unnecessary delays in processing, and double-check the information before submitting the application form.