Applicants should carefully review Uganda's e-visa requirements to ensure a smooth and efficient process. The basic documents for Djiboutian citizens include:
- A valid citizenship passport with the validity remaining at least 06 months from the date of arrival in the country.
- A digital phonograph of the applicant.
- A copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- A credit/ debit card for Uganda e-visa payment.
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- Valid email address to receive the eVisa notification.
Following submitting the application form, Djiboutian applicants will receive the Uganda eVisa via email within 03 working days. Travel insurance is highly recommended to maintain your benefits while staying overseas.