To ensure a smooth application process, Congolese applicants should be aware of the necessary documents to fulfill e-visa requirements:
- A passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the entry date.
- A passport containing a minimum of 1 blank page for visa stamping.
- Verification of hotel bookings and flight schedules when applicable.
- A photograph of the applicant.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- A valid email address for receiving the Uganda eVisa.
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination is REQUIRED to enter the country.
Our service is available around the clock for any assistance and any difficulties you may require. Proceed to apply for Uganda eVisa or contact us for more support.