Bermuda travelers are required to apply for an electronic visa prior to their Uganda visit. The application form can be accessed through the Uganda e-visa application portal. However, we highly advise applicants to complete the requirements before applying for a visa to minimize any errors during the process.
In this section, we provide basic requirements for Uganda tourist e-visa. Do take into consideration that the requirements may vary depending on the purposes of your trip. For tourism, applicants must have:
- A Bermudan passport is valid for at least 06 months after the intended arrival date in Uganda.
- The passport with at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping purposes.
- A valid email address for visa-related notifications. A copy of your e-visa will be sent via email once approved
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate: Applicants should have this document to enter the country.
- Flight information, or date of arrival & departure from the country.
- A credit or debit card to submit the e-visa fees.