Bruneian travelers must apply for an electronic visa before visiting Uganda. The application form is accessible on the Uganda Immigration Services website. We strongly recommend that applicants complete the requirements before applying for a visa to minimize errors during the process.
In this section, we outline the basic requirements for a Uganda tourist e-visa. Keep in mind that the requirements may vary depending on the purpose of your trip. For tourism, applicants must have:
- A Bruneian passport that is valid for at least 6 months starting from the date of arrival in the country.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A valid email address for receiving visa-related notifications.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of a Yellow Fever certificate, which is REQUIRED for entry into the country.
- Flight information or details of your arrival and departure from Uganda.
- A credit or debit card for submitting the e-visa fees.