Azerbaijani travelers wishing to visit Uganda for tourism can apply for an e-Visa online. There are some basic prerequisites that need to be fulfilled in advance.
- A valid Azerbaijani passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beginning from the intended entry date into Uganda. At least a blank page for visa stamping is necessary.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- A valid credit/debit card for the e-visa payment methods.
- A valid email address is necessary to receive any updates.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- Confirm your accommodation details (if required)
- While it is not required, travel insurance is highly recommended for your trip.
It’s important to acknowledge that the Ugandan authorities have full rights over your application decision. Therefore, it's advisable to prepare all required documents, including a copy of the e-visa, passport, and travel plan.