Before traveling to Uganda, Bolivian citizens must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa). To ensure a smooth processing, applicants should first understand the e-visa prerequisites. The following documents are required:
- A valid passport with at least 06 months of validity beyond the entry date to Uganda, and an extra blank page for visa stamping.
- A valid email address to receive e-visa notifications.
- A digital passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- A credit/debit card for payment purposes. Refer to Uganda e-visa fees for detailed information.
- Flight details might be required to verify the planned duration of stay in the country.
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is REQUIRED for entry.
- Travel insurance, although not obligatory, is recommended to have travel insurance to cover your benefits during the trip.
Keep in mind that these requirements are subject to change, so it's advisable to double-check the most up-to-date information before applying for an Uganda e-visa.