Uganda Immigration Services is pleased to provide you with basic information regarding the e-visa requirements for Namibian citizens planning to visit Uganda.
- A valid Passport: Namibian citizens must possess a valid Namibian passport with a minimum validity of 06 months beyond their intended stay in Uganda. The passport should have at least two blank pages for visa endorsement.
- A Passport-size photograph: One recent passport-size photograph with a white background is required. The photograph should clearly depict the applicant's face and meet the specified dimensions.
- A copy of biographical information in the passport.
- Travel schedule (if applicable): Applicants may be required to provide information on their travel plan and verify their intention to travel to Uganda.
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable): Evidence of accommodation arrangements during the stay in Uganda may be required.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate: This certificate is REQUIRED for entry into Uganda and is a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of the disease.
- A credit/ debit card for online payment: Applicants are required to pay the e-visa fees using the designated payment methods specified on the e-visa application platform. For more details, check Uganda e-visa fees.