To avoid complications during the visa application process, Saudi Arabian citizens must complete the following documentation:
- A valid passport with 06 months of validity from the date of entry into Uganda, containing at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A copy of the passport's biographical information.
- A passport-sized photograph. A recently taken photo that is no older than 6 months, is preferred.
- A valid credit/debit card for online payment.
- Travel plans, including a copy of the traveler's itinerary or confirmed flight tickets (if available).
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (REQUIRED). Travelers must have this document to enter the country.
- Proof of accommodation (if applicable).
We recommend submitting your visa application well in advance of your trip to avoid unnecessary processing delays and approval issues. Learn how to successfully apply for an Uganda visa online.