To ensure a pleasant application process, Italian visitors must ensure they meet all these requirements to facilitate a smooth application process. Please find the essential information below:
- A valid passport: Italian applicants must possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Uganda.
- A passport-sized photograph: Italian travelers must provide a recent passport-sized photograph taken against a plain white background.
- A copy of the passport's biographic information.
- Travel plan: Visitors may need to verify their travel plan, including details of their arrival & departure date.
- Proof of accommodation: If necessary, visitors may need to provide details of their accommodation arrangements during their stay in Uganda.
- A credit or debit card for the e-visa online payment.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination: To enter Uganda, applicants must show this document at the Immigration checkpoint. This is REQUIRED.
Once all the requirements are met, our immigration officers will process the e-visa application, typically taking between 3 business days.