Before traveling to Uganda, Equatoguinean citizens must apply for an e-visa online through Uganda Immigration Services. After submitting the application form, applicants will receive the Uganda ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) via email within 3 business days. Equatoguinean travelers should review the e-visa requirements to ensure a smooth process, but the documentation is simplified:
- A passport is valid for at least six months from the entry date, with at least 1 - 2 blank pages for visa stamping purposes.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever vaccination is REQUIRED to visit Uganda.
- A clear copy of the biographic page of the passport.
- A recent color photograph of the applicant.
- Travel insurance is not required, but we highly recommend it for your traveling benefits. Learn more essential information about travel insurance for travelers.
- If applicable, applicants may need to verify their travel plan (date of arrival & departure, accommodation reservation).
Take into account that our guide provides basic requirements for a smooth application process in Uganda. However, in certain cases, the Ugandan authority may require additional documents before granting a visa permit.