To apply for a Uganda e-visa, Costa Rican applicants must provide specific essential documents. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process and ensure a smooth and trouble-free experience:
- Valid Passport: Ensure that your passport remains valid for at least 06 months from your intended entry date into Uganda.
- A copy of the bio-data page in the passport.
- A digital photograph: Provide a recent passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- Travel Itinerary: Include a copy of your confirmed round-trip airline tickets or a detailed itinerary displaying your entry and exit dates from Uganda.
- Accommodation reservation: Furnish proof of your accommodation arrangements in Uganda, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from your host.
- Travel Insurance: While not mandatory, it is advisable to have travel insurance coverage for the duration of your stay in Uganda, providing added security.
- Credit/Debit Card: Submit the visa fee payment, which can be made online through the designated platform.
Once completed, applicants may proceed with the online application. The processing time typically ranges from 1 to 3 business days. Should you have any concerns, kindly check our guide to applying for Uganda eVisa successfully.