Getting an Uganda e-visa online is simple and convenient, however, to ensure a smooth process. Applicants must complete a set of requirements. In this section, we will provide the basic requirements for Uganda e-visa:
- A valid passport: Your passport must be at least 06 months remaining from the date of arrival in the country. An additional blank passport page is necessary for visa stamping purposes.
- A copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination: Applicants REQUIRE to get this document before traveling to Uganda.
- A credit/ debit card for e-visa payment.
- If necessary, visitors may need to verify their travel plan as well as the date of arrival & departure from the country.
Please note that the above-mentioned information is the basic requirement, during the process, the Ugandan Authorities may request additional documents for verification purposes.
Should any issues or discrepancies arise, applicants are encouraged to promptly contact us for clarification. Kindly read our guide to apply for Uganda e-Visa.