Before beginning the e-visa application to Uganda, it is strongly recommended that applicants should review the prerequisites carefully.
In this section, we will provide the basic requirements for an Uganda e-visa. Ensure to have the following documents obtained to minimize the troubles that may arise during the process:
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry. It is necessary to have at least a blank page on the passport for visa stamping as well.
- Recent passport-sized photograph. The photo must also be on a white background.
- Return flight schedule or proof of travel arrangements. This information may be required to ensure that you will not overstay in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in Uganda, such as hotel reservations or invitation letters from hosts.
- A credit or debit card is required as a payment method for the e-visa fee. Check more info on Uganda e-visa fees.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certification: this document is REQUIRED in order to access Uganda.
Once you have completed the requirements, proceed to "Apply Visa" here!