Before beginning the e-visa application, we highly advise Cameroon citizens to go through carefully the list of requirements below and ensure that you have fulfilled or can accomplish these criteria for the Uganda e-visa.
- A valid Passport: A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended entry date. The passport must also have at least 1 blank page for visa stamping purposes.
- A copy of the biographical page in the passport.
- A credit or debit card is required for e-visa payment. Review Uganda e-visa fees for more details.
- A passport-size photo: A recent-taken photo on a white background.
- Travel plan: Details of travel dates, flight information, and accommodation reservations.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate: Proof of vaccination against yellow fever is REQUIRED. This is a mandatory requirement to enter the country.
- Return/onward Ticket: Proof of departing Uganda or onward travel arrangements to ensure you will not overstay your e-visa.