Uganda Immigration Services is pleased to provide you with information regarding the e-visa requirements for Cambodian citizens planning to visit Uganda. Below is a concise list of the necessary conditions for obtaining a tourist e-visa:
- A Valid Passport: applicants must possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months starting from their intended arrival in Uganda.
- The passport should have at least a blank page for visa stamping.
- A Passport-Size Photograph: One recent passport-size photograph with a white background is preferred.
- Proof of Travel: Applicants should provide a copy of their confirmed round-trip ticket or itinerary, demonstrating their intention to travel to Uganda.
- Accommodation reservation (if applicable): Evidence of accommodation arrangements during the stay in Uganda is necessary. This could include hotel reservations, an invitation letter from a host, or any other appropriate documentation.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate: Cambodian citizens REQUIRE to have this document to visit Uganda.
- A valid credit/ debit card: Applicants are required to pay the appropriate visa fees using the designated payment methods specified on the e-visa application platform.