To apply for an Uganda visa online, applicants please access the application via Uganda Immigration Services. After submitting the application form, Canadian applicants will receive their Uganda ETA (e-Visa) through email in 3 business days. Canadian travelers must first review the Uganda e-visa requirements before applying in order to ensure a smooth and straightforward process.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Uganda.
- At least 2 blank pages are left for visa stamping.
- Provide information on your flight ticket.
- A scanned copy of the biographic page of the passport.
- A recent photo of the applicant preferred passport-sized photo.
For some cases, the travel plan and yellow fever vaccination which is known as Yellow Card might be required in order for the e-visa to be approved.