Somali citizens are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Uganda. The visa requirements include:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining, and at least two blank pages for visa stamping.
- A completed visa application form by providing personal details.
- Two passport-size photos of the applicant
- Payment of the visa fee, which may vary depending on the length of stay and type of visa.
When applying for a Ugandan e-visa, you may be required to provide additional documentation to support your application. Read more and understand the Uganda visa fees here.
- Applicants also require to obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination to enter Uganda.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Hotel reservation & flight tickets if applicable
Please note that visa requirements can change at any time, and it is always best to consult with the Uganda Immigration Services team for the most up-to-date information regarding visa requirements for Somali citizens. Or you may check Uganda visa requirements for Somali citizens for more information.