DR Congo citizens intending to travel to Uganda must complete the online visa application process through the Uganda Immigration Services website before their trip. Familiarizing themselves with the Uganda e-visa requirements before initiating the application is advisable for a smoother process for DR Congo travelers. The following are the basic requirements for obtaining a Uganda tourist e-visa:
- A passport that remains valid for at least 06 months from entry into Uganda.
- A minimum of 2 blank pages for visa issuance.
- A copy of the passport's biographical details.
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- A credit or debit card for the payment of e-visa fees.
- Additionally, visitors might be required to present evidence of flight bookings and hotel reservations.
Once approved, DR Congo citizens will receive a copy of their Uganda e-visa via email within three business days.