Before traveling to Uganda, Bhutanese visitors must have a valid visa. To minimize the number of paperwork involved and enhance the travel experience, the e-visa requires Bhutanese citizens just need to have the following additional documents ready when applying:
- A passport with a validity of at least six months after entering Uganda and with at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- A copy of the passport's biographical information.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate. This is a REQUIREMENT to enter the country.
- For those with an East Africa e-visa, proof of the flight ticket and tour plan may be required.
- A credit and debit card for the e-visa online payment.
- Additionally, applicants may be required to verify their accommodation reservation, date of arrival & departure from the country.
Check our completed guide to apply successfully for Uganda e-Visa online!