Applicants must pay the Government fee and the Service fee when applying for a Uganda visa online.
The Government fee is paid to the Ugandan Government to evaluate your visa application, while the service fee is paid to our service assistance. The service fee additionally includes the Rush Visa service fee, which we will demonstrate in the following section.
The cost of an Uganda e-visa processing fee varies based on your choice:
- Standard Processing: This economical option with regular processing time within 03 business days.
- Rush Processing: Faster processing time with a small extra fee. Your visa approval will be available in 02 working days.
- Super Rush Processing: Expedited service for the fastest processing. This service enables you to get your visa in 24 working hours.
To submit your e-visa fees, please select one of the following solutions:
- Online payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.