In this section, we will provide you with a list of the documents typically required to apply for a visa to Uganda. Please note that this is a basic requirement, and it may vary depending on the purposes of your trip. For a smooth application process, applicants must have:
- A valid passport: A valid passport with a minimum validity of 06 months beyond the intended departure date from Uganda.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination: This document must be ACQUIRED before traveling to Uganda.
- A credit/ debit card for e-visa payment.
- Additionally, do confirm your travel intent; date of arrival & departure from the country.
Do keep in mind that particular requirements may differ depending on individual circumstances and the kind of visa being filed for. It is always best to check the Uganda e-visa requirements in advance or contact us right away for related visa services and assistance.