The Uganda e-visa fees consist of two components: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is paid for the Ugandan Government to grant you a visa, while the service fee is paid for our services and the processing time you select. Additionally, our service also supports the Rush Visa service for those who need their visa as soon as possible. The visa services are available as below:
- Standard processing: For a 3-business day processing time.
- Urgent processing: With this service, applicants can obtain an e-visa within 2 working days.
- Super Urgent processing: This option ensures an e-visa within 24 business hours.
Bermuda citizens can pay the e-visa fee using the following payment gateways:
- For online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal are accepted.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
If you have any concerns regarding the Uganda e-visa, feel free to contact us right away!