Traditionally, Cameroon visitors can apply for a visa to Uganda through:
- Ugandan Embassy: This traditional approach provides paper visas for visitors to the country. However, this method can be time-consuming and have to deal with complicated paperwork.
- Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa): The Ugandan Government has implemented the e-visa program that allows applicants to obtain a visa online conveniently. This method eliminates the need to visit the embassy.
For a tourist trip to Uganda, we highly recommend selecting the electronic visa (e-visa). The process is conducted entirely online, and it should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. Follow the instructions to begin:
- Step 1: Select “Apply Visa” to begin. The rest of the process is straightforward, fill in the basic information, and submit the required documents.
- Step 2: Always make sure to double-check the information. Pay the applicable visa fee online using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Complete the application by submitting the form and the e-visa fees. Once the submission is successful, allow it 03 business days to process.
A confirmation email will be sent after the submission is through. The applicant can track their e-visa application progress with “Check Status”, simply provide the same information and reference number, which will be included in the confirmation email.