Somali citizens who wish to apply for an e-visa to Uganda can follow these steps:
- Access the Uganda Electronic Visa system at Uganda Immigration Services.
- Select the "Apply Visa" option from the homepage.
- Select the type of visa that you need (tourist e-visa, East Africa e-visa, or transit e-visa).
- Fill in the online application form with your personal information, passport details, travel plans, and other required details.
- Send us copies of the required documents, including your passport bio-data page and passport photo. You may be required to submit other requirements documents if any
- Pay the visa application fees using a valid credit or debit card. Learn about Uganda visa fees.
- Submit the application and wait for a response. The processing time for an e-visa application is usually within 1-3 business days.
Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-visa approval letter via email. You should print out a copy of this letter and present it to immigration officials upon arrival in Uganda, along with your passport.
If you encounter any issues during the e-visa application process, you can contact our customer support. Our service is available 24/7.