In general, Ivorian citizens can get a visa for Uganda through either:
- Ugandan Embassy: A traditional approach to getting a paper visa. However, the process may be time-consuming and involve more paperwork.
- Uganda e-Visa: The e-visa application allows you to acquire a visa online conveniently from anywhere with little paperwork process involved. This method is highly recommended.
The process of applying for the e-visa is conducted completely online on the Uganda Immigration Services website. Applicants can complete the application through the following simple steps:
- Step 1: To begin the application, select “Apply Visa” now.
- Step 2: The next step is straightforward, complete the application form with your personal details and travel information. Ensure to double-check your details.
- Step 3: Complete the process by submitting the total e-visa fees using a debit/credit card. When requested, please send us some supporting documents to proceed with your application.
We strongly advise that you complete your application in advance before your departure date to minimize any trouble that may occur. If you have any inquiries regarding the e-visa or application, do not hesitate to contact us right away.