Actually, you can get a Uganda visa on arrival but you will face the following situations:
- Waiting in a long line and taking a long time to register.
- Documentation is missing or invalid.
- Your application is not correctly completed.
- Your Uganda visa on arrival will be rejected anytime because of small mistakes.
- Due to the pandemic, most travel airlines will not let you board without your visa so the risk of missing your flight and losing money is extremely high.
Furthermore, you can apply for a visa on arrival in Uganda at Entebbe-International Airport only while an e-Visa can be obtained everywhere as long as you have a device with an internet connection.
Hence, a Uganda visa on arrival is just used as a temporary remedy in urgent or unexpected situations. It is recommended that travelers apply for an e-Visa instead of a visa on arrival in Uganda. It takes less than 15 minutes to complete the application form online, will help you step to step to finish the process and receive your e-Visa.
Therefore, visitors should consider before planning to obtain a visa on arrival in Uganda. The best way to have a safe and smooth trip is to apply for an e-Visa before 03 days of a trip.