Uganda Visa for Russian citizens: Russian nationals can obtain an e-Visa to Uganda quickly and easily with Global Immigration Services (electronic visa).
Uganda is generally renowned as a natural paradise, in addition to the large fields distributed throughout Uganda, a distinct ethical culture, and an abundance of species. Uganda is a popular tourist destination for a broad spectrum of people for these reasons.
In addition to enormous deserts and spectacular waterfalls, Uganda is home to Lake Victoria, Africa's largest freshwater lake and the world's second-largest.
The Uganda e-Visa is available to inhabitants of over 150 countries, including Russia, with the exception of people from visa-exempt nations.
Contact Global Immigration Services Limited to learn how you can apply for a Ugandan visa as a Russian citizen.
Facts to Consider Regarding Uganda Visa Requirements for Russian Citizens
For specified types of journeys to Uganda, Russian citizens can receive Uganda e-Visas. There are three types of e-Visas available to Russian nationals visiting Uganda:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: enables you to enter Uganda only once for tourism and other related activities. This sort of visa allows you to stay in the nation for no more than 90 days from the date of arrival. It is extensible.
- Uganda transit e-visa: for visitors traveling through Uganda or for shorter visits of less than seven days It enables you to stay in Uganda for seven days starting on the day you arrive and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: is an East African electronic visa that permits you to enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya multiple times. The condition of this e-Visa is that Uganda must be the first stop on the journey. The total stay time is 90 days from the date of entry in Uganda, with multiple entries between the 03 countries.
Check Requirement Uganda Visa For Russian Citizens
Russia is not on the list of countries free from Uganda visa requirements, hence an Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Why Do Russians Need a Visa to Enter Uganda?
The simplest and quickest option for Russian nationals to enter Uganda is to apply for an Uganda visa online .
Travelers can apply for a temporary stay visa online for sightseeing, business vacations, and other short-term visits.
Russian residents who wish to relocate permanently to Uganda must apply for visas at a Ugandan embassy or consulate.
Obtaining Uganda e-Visa From Russia
In general, the list of Uganda e-Visa requirements for Russian citizens is fewer and easier to satisfy than those for casual travelers.
- To enter Uganda, you must have a valid Russian passport that has at least 02 blank pages for authentication markings and is valid for at least 06 months following your arrival.
- A current photograph of yourself with a clear face on a white or plain background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) proves your intention to enter Uganda.
In order to receive the Uganda e-Visa more easily, you need to attach certain supplementary papers such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel reservations, and a travel itinerary.
The most frequent approach to obtain an e-Visa to Uganda is to apply online for a Tourist, Business, or Transit Visa using our website. The procedure is carried out prior to your trip, so you will receive an entry permit before you go.
E-Visa Uganda Permits Russian Citizens To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- To see relatives, family, and cousins
- Tourism, sightseeing, and recreation.
- For business
- For study
Russian guests are admitted to Uganda e-Visa within a few days of completing the short form.
For Russian Citizens, Uganda Offers e-Visas
Citizens of Russia can easily apply for an e-Visa to Uganda. They merely complete an online form. Furthermore, Russian nationals must give specific information, such as:
- Full name
They must also enter the passport information listed below.
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
Applicants from Russia may answer a slew of health and security questions, as well as provide information about their trip, such as the following: address of intended stay, the reason for travel, date, and duration of stay in Uganda.
In Check status , you may track the status of your Uganda e-Visa.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Russian Citizens
To apply for an Uganda visa online, you must pay two (2) types of Uganda e-Visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee .
Russian nationals must pay the Government Fee because their country of origin is not on the Uganda e-Visa exemption list.
The Cost Of A Uganda e-Visa For Russia
An Uganda visa will cost you based on the processing time you choose and the type of visa you request.
Global Immigration Services Limited provides exceptional service at an affordable cost.
If something goes wrong with your goods while traveling outside of the country, the COVID-19 insurance will protect your benefits.
You have two payment methods in our system: online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
For the service charge, you can select one of three service orders from the list below:
- Normal: If you choose this option, your e-visa will be delivered in 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you choose this e-visa option, you will be granted an Uganda e-visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent: With this service, you may anticipate receiving your e visa in as little as 24 business hours - the quickest type of Uganda e-visa.